Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yes, I'm Bitter

I’m really scratching my head about the latest hoopla about Obama saying that people are bitter. Um, yep, I’m bitter. He nailed that one on the head. Not only am I bitter, but I’m angry, frustrated, pissed off, and generally cranky about our government, the stupid restrictive laws they pass, the fact that most of my paycheck is eaten away by taxes and a social security program that won’t be available when I need it, their spending money left and right on things I don’t believe in nor do I want to pay for with the taxes they drain from my paycheck, the fact that reports come out every day about the frivolous spending, waste, and abuse of my tax money, and their trying to take my guns away from me, give my tax money to ILLEGAL immigrants by giving them the same benefits (HA, what would those be) that I pay into the tax system for, and YOU BETCH YOUR ASS I’M BITTER!!!!!

So, Mr. Obama doesn’t have to apologize for saying that I’m bitter, because I am, and if you go around telling people that I should be offended, then frankly you are so delusional and too rich to freakin realize that people are bitter, fed up, tired of jobs going overseas, tired of China sending us poison in our foods and in our pet foods, tired of spinning in my gerbil wheel day in and day out and not being able to get ahead because I work twice as hard to bring in a decent wage only to see it go toward more taxes, gas, higher prices on food and everything else, and being told where I can and can’t do things.

Politicians are suppose to be PUBLIC SERVANTS and yet they get cheap medical benefits, bloated retirement plans, ludicrous salaries, perks like jets when they want to fly around, pretty much everything that I don’t get. You sit on your thrones and tell us to eat cake and how wonderful you are and how great america is and yet thousands are losing homes because of mismanagement and corrupt businesses, thousands are losing their retirements because we’re forced to put into 401Ks that are based on these corrupt businesses that pay their CEOs bloated salaries and money for leaving once they’ve drained the company and the 401k funds dry.

You and the MEDIA are the ones running what the issues are, not the people. Nobody speaks to the people, the media hires high priced “experts” to give them their opinion of what WE THE PEOPLE care about, but nobody has called me up and said “hey, what do you care about?” Nope, not ever.

Bitter... that barely scratches the surface of how I feel about how “MY” government is run and about this high school-like campaign. Good lord, is this a federal election or a spat on Myspace?

Stop pointing fingers, nit picking words and start telling me how you’re going to fix this crappy mess we call a government without spending the rest of my paycheck.

In the words of Howard Beale...

No comments: