Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Tax Dollars At Work


So, Scientists think they have figured out why pregnant women don't lose their balance and topple over despite ever-growing weight up front.

Yes, our hard earned tax dollars at work, not studying ways to stop cancer, or any of the other horrible diseases that kill people, no, lets find out why pregnant women don’t fall over like weebles when they’re pregnant.

Why are scientists wasting their time studying something so incredibly worthless and inane as this? Why aren’t they working on more important things? Why are we paying these morons to study this? Did anyone ask me when I filed my taxes and wrote that big ass check to the IRS if I wanted my money to go to a bunch of nose picking scientists to figure out why pregnant women didn’t walk on all fours?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

1 comment:

GottabeMe said...

BRAVO!